2007年5月31日 星期四

43 things.com --- something everyone should try

So what does this www.43things.com do? Well, actually this site allows you to put things (can be more than 43 things) you want to do in your life. It not only allows you to put your want to do list and you can put it to had done list after you are done. As you can see from the right, I had post my want to do list and have done list in my blog. However, if you ask me if I think this is such a good idea, I would honestly tell you that it all depends on how the users think. Some people who really care about the to do list, you can follow the list even if you write on paper. But for some who don't really care, it wouldn't matter where the list is written, it will never be accomplished. Despite how people think, this site allows you to put your list on the site so you will never lose the list (except if you forgot the site). The instructions for this site are very easy to follow, anyone who know how to use computer can easily follow them. Therefore, to me I think it is really convenience and easy to use. Overall, I would recommand people to give this site a try even if you don't really care about the list, you can always see commands on how people do something in your list. Hope you can enjoy and try to do all the 2 do things in your list. ^^ ciao

沒有留言: