2007年5月7日 星期一

Using Reader

Hello everyone, today I will be talking about my experience of using Google reader. I have not use reader before, therefore, my judgement should be more convincing to beginners. Google reader is a very useful tool for people who need to share their inform. or get their inform. daily. However, some of the web sites do not have RSS for people to share, such as gamespot.com. Therefore, I think it is a useful tool for some people only. Overall, the advantage of using RSS is that you can get inform. or share inform. of interest with others instantly; and the disadvantage is that you can only share inform. of the web site that contains RSS only. There are three ways to add subscriptions:
1) use URL of the website with RSS
2) use the keyword and find the website or inform. of interest
3) use the bundles provided after clicking "browse" and click the websites provided to add to reader.
I had added both Chinese and English news in my reader. For convenience, I also added my reader to my blog.
This is my Reader, please enjoy ^^
http://www.google.com/reader/shared/12270643709376331391

沒有留言: