2007年5月2日 星期三

The thing about Blogger

Blogger is well designed software that allows people with little or no knowledge about blogging to be able to blog by themselves. However, compare to blog of msn, blogger is not as well designed. Msn blogging allows you to shift things around even when you are looking at the final product of blogging, while blogger only shows you the titles of whatever you are blogging when you are shifting. Therefore, it's not as convience as msn blogging. Also some of the colour background of blogger need to be changed in html and msn can just change by pushing the buttons. Overall, blogger is not as convience as msn blogging, therefore, I would rather use msn bloggging software instead.

Since all these words do not add up to 100, I would like to tell you more about this blog ^^. The reason why I choose to make this blog is because I am really interested in the myth in the world and other cultures in the pass that still amazes people now. One of the culture that I am interested in is the Maya culture. Although Maya did not last more than 1,000 yrs, their history shows that Maya was a great culture, because they seemed to know how to use relative values, but also vicenary. However, the disappearance of such culture also amazes many people too, why and how would such culture be gone? In order to know the answer for this quesiton, perhaps you should watch "Apocalypto" by Mel Gibson (2006).



Although this movie is filled with gross sence, it showed alot of the living and cultures of the great Maya. However, after you finished the movie, you might say to yourself "This culture is not as great as I thought after all ". In my blog, I will try to post more world mystery or myth as time goes by. Hopefully everyone will enjoy reading my blog, and perhaps if any mistake is done, please make a suggestion by replying to whatever I had posted. Thank you very much and enjoy >"<

沒有留言: